GuS Sparkling Mixers awarded Best New Product at the 2017 New York Restaurant Show
FOR IMMEDIATE RELASE:
BEST NEW PRODUCTS ANNOUNCED AT INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT & FOODSERVICE SHOW OF NEW YORK
New York, NY, March 7, 2017 – Thousands of new products and services for restaurants, caterers and foodservice establishments were introduced during this week’s International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York being held at the Javits Center. Several Awards were presented including:
- The Overall Winner in the Innovative New Product Gallery was Allie’s GF Goodies, LLC for their certified gluten free and certified kosher parve bakery. Their facility is free from peanuts, tree nuts, coconut and sesame. For more information, visit www.alliesgfg.com.
- The 1st Place Runner Up was Catering Box for their Custom Food Service Boxes to Safely & Professionally Transport Catered Food. For more information, visit www.thecateringbox.com.
- The 2nd Place Runner Up was Brooklyn Organics for their beverages including Bruce Cost Ginger Ale and Bruce Cost Ginger Beer. For more information, visit www.drinkbrooklynorganics.com.
- Best New Product in the Food Trends Experience was Gus-Grown-Up Soda for their line of all-natural premium sodas and sparkling cocktail mixers, made from real juices, natural extracts and cane sugar. For more information, visit www.drinkgus.com.
- Best in Show for Pitch the Press: Editors from several leading industry publications including Total Foodservices, Restaurant Management and TableTop Journal and othersidentified 15 innovative new products that were presented to the media and buyers. The best new product in the Pitch the Press program was presented to Catering Stone for their Revolutionary Catering Stones keeping food hot or cold for hours without ice, electricity or open flame using 100% food-safe technology. For more information, visit www.cateringstone.com.
About the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York
The 24th annual event was held Sunday, March 5 – Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City. The show brought together thousands of foodservice, restaurant and hospitality professionals from New York State, and featured more than 550+ leading vendors, accompanying the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum education sessions and buzz building special events. The show is owned and produced by Urban Expositions, and sponsored by the New York State Restaurant Association, a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information on exhibiting or attending, visit the official Show website at www.internationalrestaurantny.com.
# # #
For further information, contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations
International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York